Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fast Tech Product Review

Sometimes, you gotta order some extra parts from China..... and the price was just RIGHT on these..... NOW , I also ordered some 900mah eGo style batteries from them.. THESE crapped out very quickly and I would not order those again.. you get what you pay for. However, for cheap clearomizers, I would hit www.fasttech.com up again and again ( and have.... )

These are a standard 2.4ohm, but they are NOT rebuildable.

The green on the left is a flat tip one I ordered individually for $1.74.

The rest was a 6 pack for $8.35.
Free shipping.

These are good for one flavour. They are hard to clean, and whatever flavour was in them tends to linger. BUT for a cheap disposable ( when it burns out, its done) the price is right. I've been using them pretty consistently for a month, rotating between my flavours and they are still holding strong.

4/5 for price, convenience, and quality so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment