Thursday, August 22, 2013

In the beginning...

*cough cough hack hack*
Ahem. Well then.... To begin, this blog is a journey... a transition... a revelation that it IS possible to stop smoking but still get to enjoy that ' smoke break ' feel.

I have been smoking on and off since I was 15..., ( Yeah yeah, I know, for shaaame)

The worst started as I entered a very high stress job ( don't ever Manage a restaurant if you want to remain sane, just sayin' ) I began smoking 2 packs a day of Marb Smooth 100s.....

Though since leaving that job I had slowed down, and I even managed to get down to two cigarettes a day during my last pregnancy, I was never able to kick the habit.

Until a month ago... I finally jumped into that " vaping" ban wagon.
I'm sure you've heard of it, those silly little E-cigarettes are sold in all gas stations..
I'd tried a few of those and frankly... They taste like Meth. If you ever wonder " hey, I wonder what meth tastes like" go buy a $8 disposable gas station E-cigarette and you'll know... If that's all you've tried... you will NEVER kick the stinky cigarette habit....

BUT.... it is possible to vape..... truely vape and enjoy...

First, a little back ground for anyone who doesn't know a lot ( I sure didn't)

There are many types of E-cigarettes....

There's disposable ones at the gas stations, expensive reusable batteries with cartriges ( Example: Blu) then there are these bigger devices that, frankly, intimidated me..... BUT I decided to join the band wagon...

I ordered a eGo starter kit with a clearomizer ... and fell in love....
I get the lovely nicotine I want with OUT the 4000 other harmful chemicals that are in cigarettes... I do not stink... there is no offensive odor... Frankly, the vapor exhaled smells awesome depending on what you have in the tank! AND I was off and running! I quickly ordered more batteries, more Clearomizer tanks and I even one some contests on Facebook and got some AWESOME juice to try... I am in love....

Where is all this leading? WELL. Now I'm actively learning more and more... Finding out that you can BUILD mods..... anything can become a battery case....ANYTHING....

and it begins... So, now that my ADHD back ground post has come to a close... The point of this blog? I wish to share my experiences with anyone out there curious about a Juice ( the nicotine liquid) that they haven't tried before, Anyone interested to know how well something I have been using has worked and so on and so forth.... Every juice I taste, every item I sample... I will be sharing with YOU....Let the fun begin :)

<3 Livid Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment