Thursday, August 22, 2013

"Designer Juice" Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid

Even before I had begun 'vaping', I had heard the name " Pluid" before.  I knew this was a 'designer' e liquid... This stuff is harder to find for sale then a prostitute with out the clap.

There is a HUGE fan base for this juice. It comes in stock and flies off and is " currently unavailable" with in an hour.

Pluid is suppose to be reminiscent of Absinthe, the Green Fairy drink.

This was a wonderful score for myself as a newbie vapor. I won it on a notorious " Facebook Share " contest. 30ml at 20mg nicotine strength.

The wonderful person I won it from was Vapor Chaser, a blogger on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-Chaser/ Now, He was nice enough to throw a super newbie ( I had 1 clearomizer tank and 1 eGo 650 battery to my name) a Kanger Mini Protank ( Brand new!) AND a eGo starter kit with 2 upgrade Joye eGo batteries, 2 clearomizers , a charger and a nice black case.... <3 There are amazing people out there for you newbies unsure where to start.. I love the vaping community...

back on task.. The REASON he sent me the Kanger min protank is this... Its Pyrex glass... you MUST have this to vape Pluid because it WILL crack and destroy plastic ( that's not a good sign...)

The kanger mini protank goes for around $15.

First impressions of the Pluid... Licorice.. Strong licorice with a... Jager under tone... Good vapor production... Sickeningly sweet though.. almost nauseating... it is STRONG... I liked it.... it wasn't bad the first day.... Decide to try it again the second day....

Now, the next thing I know... the flavour is STILL very strong.... sickeningly so...that licorice over powers.... So if you LOVE licorice... THIS is for you...

The big down side? 24 hours in a mini protank and it ATE the seal and I immediately began to have serious leakage problems :( :(

Over all, I do not understand what the hype is. It's a name brand... This is the Abercrombie and Fitch of the vaping world apparently.... Which means... that's $50 for a Tshirt..... ( Yes, I did just reference Macklemoore, do not judge me)

If you like licorice and have a pyrex tank you don't mind possibly dying on you.. Go for it... this stuff runs about $20 a bottle when you can find it...if you can find it...

Needless to say, because of the huge cult following for it, it was quite easy for me to trade it off for a bottle of something new to try!

so, as far as flavour, vapour production and quality of juice... 3/5...

because it destroyed my beautiful mini protank.... 2/5...

I don't see the hype, but then again, I also get my t-shirts at the good will ;)

Until next time!

<3 Livid Rose

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    The benefits and risks of vaping use square measure unsure. They will carry a risk of developing white plague. Their regulation is that the subject of current dialogue. Thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. colon cancer symptoms - Cancer Treatment? Find Info and Browse Results for surgical oncology, surgical oncology, what is surgical oncology, gynecologic surgical oncology.

    ReplyDelete