Thursday, August 22, 2013

Boca Vapes 5 Juice review


Hello Hello! Today, we are reviewing a Florida E liquid company " Boca Vapes" http://www.bocavapes.com/ . I had the pleasure of discovering them through facebook and actually won these 4 bottles on one of their " share to win" contests ( YEAH I know right, people actually WIN on those things)

Pictured are the 4 flavours a won but I will be reviewing 5 flavours. ( I later purchased a 30ml bottle of the green raptor and they threw in a free 10ml!)


First up:

Cherry Tobacco 18mg 50pg/50vg:
 Slightly musky tobacco, not to artificially drug tasting, which is a a common complaint among 'tobacco' flavoured e liquid in the vaping community. The cherry isn't chemically, not too reminisant of a cherry cough syrup..  just that " artificial Cherry" vibe. Good vapor production. I vaped this all day the first day and have come back to it several times since. 4/5 on this one

Lemon Ice 18mg 50pg/50vg:
I will disclaim this: I apparently do not like lemon e liquid. SO although I did not CARE of it.. this one was vapeable. As the name suggests, Lemon Ice is a cool lemon.... meaning MENTHOL.Good thick vapour production. The intake is definitely lemony, and the out take is definitely menthol. I immediately thought of Halls cough drops ( which I despise) HOWEVER I wont knock this, BECAUSE my boyfriend adored it. Meaning it is NOT bad e liquid, my tongue just didn't like it. So, he's all for it, I'm not. So I'll give it a 3/5. If you like Menthol and you like Lemon, and you actually enjoy cough drops.... Go for it!

Green Raptor 18mg 50pg/50vg:
Damn... Just damn.... "Monster Type" sums it up. Upon first few hits, I will give it this... it NAILED the energy drink.. Though to me, it reminds me more of the sugar free monsters... Good copycat of my favourite energy drink though!! Vapor production is awesome, throat hit is good too. This bottle was a house hold hit, and I quickly had to order a 30ml bottle...And actually need to order another as I am down to my last 5ml. This is an ALL DAY VAPE for us. 5/5 easily.

Smelling Melony 18mg 50pg/50vg:
LOVED the way it smelt the moment I took the lid off.
 Some hits were very honey dew, then the next was very cantalope. Enjoyable all around. The vapour production on this juice is a little lighter... throat hit is also light, BUT I can look past that for the flavour. this is an ALL DAY VAPE in our house hold as well. 5/5



And finally... Though not pictured, when I ordered my 30ml of the Green Raptor, I also recieved a FREE ( I love free) 10ml of " Lemon Fancy"...

=/

yes.... I know... Didn't I just get done saying I didn't like lemon.... It's okay though! I knew I would suck it up and give this one a shot anyways...

So

Lemon Fancy 18mg 50pg/50vg:
Good vapour production. Lighter throat hit... to me it was perfumey... sort of a " Lemon in your glass of water" vibe to it... But I couldn't get myself to keep vaping it... Boyfriend didn't mind it, but definitely preferred the lemon with some menthol blast to it. Over all, this one was disappointing.. Again, if you like Lemon, you can give it a shot... but for this Anti-Lemoner, I will give it a 1/5 from me....


And that's my wrap up on Boca Vapes that I have tried! I still have a LIST of flavours from them I want to try ( Grr money money money) SO you will eventually hear more about them from me!

My last note, Check them out. Great customer service. Friendly and personable. Like them on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/BocaVapes

Until next time!

<3 Livid Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment