Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Alas, poor drip tip... I knew thee well...

SO I go to lovingly fill up my boyfriends clearomizers so he can go off to work with them.... and upon removing this one from his case, the tip breaks off.... HOWEVER... the second peice pictures with the metal threading? Yeah... it was still in there... Needless to say, a Pair of tweezers, some cursing and a lot of effort I saved the tank for another day.... And another drip tip!!

This is a good example of why its good to have extras/backups/a hoard
of vaping supplies. You never know when a battery is going to loose charge, or worse, crap out on you... Some juices can crack tanks, some vapers ( I dont know who) Break their gear.

Needless to say, I look at this as an opportunity to buy more!!!!

Until next time.

<3 Livid Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment