Thursday, August 22, 2013

A cheap eGo knock off starter kit

My first vaping purchase was a $22 ' ego starter kit'. This was NOT a name brand Joye eGo. It came with a zippered case that was too small to fit the device, a 650 battery, a clearomizer tank,a USB charger, and a small empty bottle with a needle tip.

Needless to say, I did learn that I could have gotten all this for about $8 from China... or even more at a designer ' vaping shop'....

The device is still running well to this day... the 650 battery usually lasts me about 6--8 hours depending on how abusive I am with it. ( Some days I grumble and need a new battery way before I'm ready)

Also pictured is a 10ml bottle of " Marzipan" flavoured e liquid by " Grissy" I also aquired on ebay ( You live on learn... buy this stuff legit from a place... Might I suggest www.Vapeunited.com ) 

So this post shall be a review on both! As for the starter eGo kit, Haven't had an issue. It was something not too expensive to get me started while I was still to scared to invest any real money. I will give it a SOLID 4/5 because it did get me where I am today. Cigarette free...

As for the ELiquid this go around: It was ok.. light flavour.. more Vanilla then a real Marzipan... it kept me going until I could order some real juice.  Though I would not by it again, i still vape the little bit of it i have left from time to time. Light to medium vapor production. So, " Marzipan Vapor Liquid by Grissy" @ 18mg I will give a 3/5.

Until my next product review :)

<3 Livid Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment