Saturday, September 14, 2013

Vape United is making me it's dirty dirty slut...

I am in now way officiated with vape united ( I wish I was, but Justin said I'd have to win the lottery, buy the company and walk around dressed up like ABBY from NCIS and I can only accomplish that last part right now) Vape United has quality flavours, a great variety and REALLY good prices ( $5 for 10ml.... I know places who do $10 for 10ml so when you're broke, Vape United makes things easier there)

I will be reviewing 5 of Vape United line right now ( which brings me up to 8 I've tried from them)

Let's start by taking now, the bottles have changed since my last order with him. The bottles are slightly translucent, easy to see how much is left with a green cap. They are child proof ( ha, resistant.. nothing is really child proof) and have a needle nose dripper now and make filling up a tank EASY! These bottles are also soft and easy to squeeze which I LOVE. First up!
 ( Vape United's standard brew is a 60pg/40vg, I custom order 50/50 so keep that in mind)
Ginger Brulee: First hit I took of this was very VERY sharp ginger burning the back of my throat. Delicious but VERY strong upon that first taste. I luckily, LOVE ginger, so this isn't an issue for me. BUT it might be offsetting to anyone attempting this at first. Keep at it... TRUST me... Upon exhale, I detected slight creaminess... But the ginger was lingering and making it hard to taste anything else... set it down for a bit... but came back to it.... same burn at first, but I decided to chain vape this for a minute while I messed around on facebook.. Like magic, once my taste buds accepted they were going to be abused with the ginger, they decided to quit complaining and try and find other flavours... it transformed into a very VERY creamy brulee taste with tasty sharp hits if ginger here and there.... it reminds me a lot of candied ginger... sweet and spicy..mixed into a creme brulee, which is one of my favourite desserts. Once you get used to that sharpness, the throat hit is fantastic, vapour production is about average in my opinion, but I can keep vaping this no problems! Not an all day vape, it does dry my throat out a bit from all that spicy ginger, but gotta give it a 3.8/5

Irish Cream: I wanted to love this immediately. I couldn't.... It didn't have a big taste at first..... inhale or exhale. It did leave a VERY irish cream " Creamy alcohol" taste in the back of my tongue after vaping it... But was a little disappointed at first.... I grew to accept it wouldn't be exactly like taking a sip of the drink and have grown to enjoy it immensely though. It's an all day vape for me, but I wish the lingering taste at the end would be there the whole time instead of just at the end. After steeping about a week and a half, it has mellowed together a little better, More of a whiskey intake with a creamy exhale and the Irish Cream lingering on your tongue. Like I said. I want to LOVE this so bad.. But it just isn't quite as magically overpowering as I'd expect on something immitating an alcoholic beverage. It does have a nice throat hit and wonderful vapour production though. Gunna give a 3.5/5 on this one.

Latakia: on the site this as a very simple little note from myJuice Pimp Justin: "Closest to a Cigarette, and Still Great Tasting "
I honestly think vape united did a good job making a tobacco that tastes LIKE a cigarette. Of course, it's not quite there, but VERY close. This has a good throat hit, great vapour production. Although it's not a 'flattering' description, the best way I can describe it IS that it has that " stale " cigarette after taste... But that's what it was going for was tasting like a REAL cigarette. It reminds me more of a nail brand cigarette over a cheap l&m or a pallmall. Think more, Camel or Marlboro. I personally feel as far as a tobacco goes, this is a good one. It doesn't taste like Meth or Must to me, which is what most tobaccos end up tasting like. On a side note: This one is GREAT to mix with fruit flavours as well. Boyfriends personal favourite is blueberry. It doesn't muddle with the blueberry, you still taste sweet blueberries while enjoying the cigarette taste to it. If you've had a hard time finding  a tobacco that reminded you of a cigarette, this is worth a shot. 4/5



Dragon Fruit : Slightly sweet on the intake and exotic deliciousness on the exhale. The flavor is mild but sooo good. Lingers on my tongue in a pleasant way. Deffinately a great mild sweet fruit. Nothing over powering about it but no way bland. Throat hit is very very mild though, and average vapor production. I think this one would be good mixed into other things as well. Not an all day vape but it is very refreshing to me. 3/5


Candy Corn Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... THIS is that moment I immediately regret ONLY getting a 10ml to start. Sweet intake and the second you exhale... Vanilla...Caramel.... no....not quite... the flavours are there with a creaminess and something I just can't place... I want to drink this. It's liquid essence of candy corn..... perfection in a green capped bottle. The throat hit is perfect in my opinion, and I like a throat hit, but I do not like to gag from it or cough. Good vapour production on this one... All day vape for both me and my boyfriend...... 6/5 ( Yes, I can do that I have the reviewing power)


Vape it up lovely people...

<3 Lividrose


No comments:

Post a Comment