Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Local vape shop Juice Review: Whim Wham Vapes

The closest vape shop is 40 minutes away from me ( My good friend Audrey's lucky butt lives like 5 minutes from it) So Although I have not had the chance to go to it , I have had the opportunity to sample some of the juices.

The place is called Whim Wham Vapes and it is located in a small city of Pendleton, South Carolina.

I tried a few flavours my friend had and some of the flavour was good, I enjoyed the sticky bun for sure and the blueberry tart wasn't bad either.... Since I dont have those readily available to ponder over and vape a minute, I'll review the one I was given....

RY3...

I've never done an RY anything....I'd never even heard of Ry3, Ry4, yeah but Ry3.... whatchoo talkin about Willis? So I have no idea WHAT this is actually suppose to taste like, and I won't be googling it until AFTER I write up my review, then we'll see what its suppose to be..

First off, I am a little concerned by the label straight up saying " China Liquid RY#"
Everything I have heard about " china liquids" involves icky chemicals..... Not so great flavours... and I am actually disapointed that a local vapour shop would repackage and relabel a china made juice with their label.... Not sure why, but that seems like.. Cheating?

The reason my friend gave me this juice is she didn't like the flavour , it made her gag... and the throat hit burned her throat.. I love a good throat hit...


So here we truely begin:

RY3: Strong throat hit... Not over powering but it feels great... Vapour production is decent..not thick billowy clouds.. reminds me of the smoke you blow off a cigarette drag though... As for the flavour? hmmmm... lightly sweet... I would personally place it as apply... almost asian pear... but... not? To me it also tastes  a little tobacco-y... Over all... There isn't a strong flavour to this and there is DEFFINATELY a chemically taste.... It's not unvapeable... but would deffinately be a " broke week can't order juice" vape... I have been vaping this all day to try and see if it grew on me, and it  just hasn't...... once this tank is empty, I will be cleaning it out and putting something delicious in it....
I can only give this a 1.5/5


UPDATE: Upon my research... i've found people say RY3 is a " tobacco Caramel", A "tobacco Vanilla" or a " tobacco Coffee"..... I didn't get ANY of that from this... Come on people :P a LITTLE standardization would be nice!

Until next time,
Vape on!

<3 Livid Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment