Saturday, September 14, 2013

Niquid SUBLIME

If I were a video reviewer, I would have to start this review off with a sublime song... but I'm not... so you'll have to hum it while you read. Deal?

Today we'll be reviewing a Niquid juice. This juice came crashing into my life by a good friend of mine describing it as " It makes me want to vomit in my mouth". So she gave it to me ( My friends are awesome. Wouldn't trade them for the world) because after reading up on what this juice was, I KNEW my boyfriend would fall in love with it...

If you've read my past posts, you'll know... He tends to love things that make me want to shrivel up and die from. However, I am determined to write up on EVERY juice that touches my lips that I have a bottle in hand to photograph. Not just for you guys, but also as reference for myself... One day I might go " Hey... I want that.. Ooh what was that juice" and I can pop on here and go OH YEAH... that one tasted like the inside of a cast.... Nope..." ( Credit to " inside of a cast will go to MissAudrey.... I had to use it... it makes me giggle)

This juice is a 12 mg nicotine level ( I usually vape at a steady 18. it's my comfort zone, kinda like a girls period yoga pants)





Niquid Sublime:
This juice has a great instant menthol throat hit. Upon first vaping, the lime was VERY strong to me... But grabbing it back up, the Menthol hits first and hard with more of a lime undertone. Vapor production is decent. Not fogging out the room but a satisfying exhale. The mentol in this one really lingeres on my tongue, very similarly to having just brushed your teeth. Deffinately a mojito feel to this. I will disclose. I do not like this juice. It's not bad juice though, the quality is good in my opinion, it's just not a flavour I would personally scoop up... The boyfriends responce to this " oooh yeah... send that bottle to work with me"... which is a good thing because he usually grumbles about my selection I send with him. Over all, Good quality, the flavor is dead on to what it's suppose to be. Just not for me. A 3.5/5

Always keep in mind, tastes are very subjective. No two people will love all the same juices. Even though I do not like this one, I can tell its well done for what its suppose to be. If you like strong menthol, give this one a shot.


Until next time,

<3Lividrose

No comments:

Post a Comment