Saturday, September 14, 2013

Leprechaun's luck!

What should you do if there is a bottle of juice that you just...can't vape...sitting in your box giving you dirty looks? Well, Trade it of course! I managed to hit a very lucky moment in getting rid of my bottle of pluid ( about 26ml of a 30ml bottle left) for 29ml left of a 30ml bottle of Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice in Peaches & Cream.

Jameson's is similar to Pluid in the sense of, if you find it, you better buy it.

I liked the Jameson's facebook page and they were announcing 3 weeks ahead of time that Peaches & Cream would be back in stock in 3 weeks.... That's a long time to wait for juice...Then again, I'm a woman, and I like instant gratification.







Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice Peaches & Cream:
To start off,  I had only vaped at 18mg when I received this, and its a huge ole 24mg. Talk about a head rush at first. But I didn't let that stop me from sampling it..... Then quickly using up a good 10ml of it. Upon the first inhale, my mouth was very peachy. Not so much a fresh bite of a peach, but more Peach Juice. Reminded me a lot of the Kern's peach juices I used to drink as a kid. Nothing " candied peaches" about the fruit tone in this one. It tastes very organic. Then you exhale. THIS surprised me to no end at first. I was expecting a vanillay icecreamy taste and was pleasantly shocked to find it was nothing of the sort. The exhale was heavy whipping cream. Straight up. No extra sweetness to it. It even left a crazy creamy feel on my mouth as if I'd just ate a fresh bowl of peaches and cream. It was HEAVENLY. Now, as time has passed. The flavours have mellowed together and are still very enjoyable... Think more, putting a peach in the blender with some heavy cream and making a smoothy with it instead of eating them together... the flavour it still great, and I can vape this all day long. Very smooth throat hit and clouds of vapour production every time. I cannot get enough of this one personally. 5/5

On a side note of subjectivity: my boyfriend nearly spit after trying this, and yes, I did look at him like he was insane.

If you have the chance to get your hands on this, I highly recommend it.


Vape Happy

<3 Lividrose

No comments:

Post a Comment